US First Lady 7 Days China Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 7 Days
This tour package is specially designed to follow the route by US First Lady when she toured to China. Come to explore China’s three hot cities Beijing, Xian and Chengdu to grip the essence of China’s long history and rich culture like the US First Lady yourself!
- Taste the gourmet food
- Experience Michelle Obama's week-long trip to China
- Well-trained English Speaking tour guide
- Stay at 5 star hotel like Westin and Shangri-La Hotel
Our guide will meet you at the arrival hall of the airport and then transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Westin Hotel Chaoyang Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2 Persons USD1520 - - 3-5 Persons USD1360 - - 6-9 Persons USD1179 - - Single Room Supplement USD504 - -
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share.
- Entrance Fees To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.(Chinese food and Local flavor)
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Domestic Flight from Beijing to Xian and Xian to Chengdu.
- One bottle water per person per day
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Guide and driver tips
- Excess Baggage Charges
Personal Expenses:Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
Single Room Supplement
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -A creative master piece ipired by /Sanxingdui/ ancient civilization, representing a soul-stirring and roman… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Venue: Beijing hutongsDuration:2 HouIf you miss this hutong tour you may miss the essence of Beijing. It is… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Performance: Chinese Kung Fu Show (Beijing Rad Theatre) Address : 44 Xingfu Dajie, Chongwen District, Beiji… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- By day or night, come to feel the Beijing atmosphere: modern or antique sides, big avenues or little hutong, traditional … >DetailsFrom: USD133 p/p
- This is one entertainment that must not be missed by the young and old on a visit to Beijing. China has many world class … >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD30 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD65 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.