Urumqi Turpan Hami and Dunhuang 7 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 7 Days
- Urumqi,Turpan,Dunhuang and Hami special tour
- West part of China traveling
- Wonderful tour guide
- Fantastic sightseeing
- Recommended Seasons:
- summer autumn
Visit:● Erdaoqiao Bazaar ● Heavenly Lake ● Tuyoq Village and Yuyugou Canyon ● Local Hami Family ● The Ruins of Jiaohe Ancient City ● the Karze Wells ● the Suleiman Minaret ● and Hami Islamic King Tombs ● Balikun Grassland and the White Stone Scenic Area ● Desert Discovery at Yadan Landform Park ● Yumenguan Pass ● and the Great Wall of the Han Dynasty ● Singing Sand Mountains and Crescent Spring and Mogao Grottoes
Our guide will meet you at the airport and then transfer you directly to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day and have a good rest.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Dushanzi Hotel or similar Deluxe
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 2-5 Persons - USD1756 - 6-9 Persons - USD1370 - Single Room Supplement - USD176 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
- Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.