Vietnam&Cambodia Golf 8 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 8 Days
Day 2: Hanoi – Golf at King’s Island Golf Resort
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise
Day 4: Halong – Golf at Song Gia Golf Club – Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Siem Reap
Day 6: Siem Reap – Golf at Phokeethra Country Club
Day 7: Siem Reap – Golf at Angkor Golf Resort
Day 8: Siem Reap Departure
- Wonderful Golf Courses
- Exotic Flavor
- Mysterious place
- Private transfer during the whole tour
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
• Xin Chao! Welcome to Hanoi, one of Asia’s most enchanting cities, full of culture and history. We are met at Noi Bai airport by our local guide and learn a bit about this fascinating country on the way to our hotel.
• We have time to relax at our hotel and adjust to the pace of Hanoi. This beautiful city is bustling with energy and will soon dispel even the slightest feeling of jetlag. For those that are hungry there are many small local restaurants and food stalls we can recommend. These little food outlets form the pulsating culinary heart of the Vietnamese cuisine.
• In the afternoon we drive to Hanoi Center, pay a visit to the Sword Lake & Ngoc Son Temple, before exploring the lively Old Quarter using the new electric cars promoting green tourism in Hanoi, the perfect and most relaxing way to navigate the busy streets full of street vendors and shops. The 36 streets of the Old Quarter date back to the Middle Ages when they supplied the Emperor’s citadel.
• At night we are invited to a warm welcome dinner served in one of Hanoi’s finest restaurants.
• Overnight in Hanoi.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Sheraton Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Sep. 26, 2017 - Dec. 31, 2018 Shoulder Season 2 Persons - USD1302 - 3-5 Persons - USD1203 - Single Room Supplement - USD326 -
• 2 Days/1Night cruise Accommodation in twin/double cabin on shared boat in Halong
• 3*18 holes golf inclusive(green&caddie&cart)
• All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
• Local CHINESE speaking guides
• All entrance fees as programmed
• Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program (Local food)
• 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
• Airfares (international and domestic)
• Meals (other than mentioned in the program)
• Visas to Vietnam and Cambodia
• Mineral water beyond that supplied
• Items of a personal nature (Phone calls, laundry, beverages…)
• All not mentioned above
2. Tips for local guide & driver
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.