Wuzhen Essence 1 Day Tour
- Route Map
- 7 hours
As one of the most famous ancient water towns in Southern Yangtze River, Wuzhen Water Town attracts numerous tourists for its natural beauty, profound historical and cultural background. This tour brings you to have a great time at the beautiful Wuzhen Water Town.
- Wuzhen Water Town tour
- Fantastic sightseeing
- Begin and end in Shanghai
Visit:● Wuzhen Water Town
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to visit Wuzhen Water Town.
With a history more than 2,000 years, Wuzhen Water Town is one of the most famous ancient water towns in Southern Yangtze River. It attracts tourists by unique natural beauty and profound cultural background. With hundreds of ancient houses built along the river, bridges, flagstones, waterside pavilions, corridors, all these have formed a simple and romantic lifestyle in the town. You will not only enjoy its beautiful views, also you will get a peaceful mind when strolling at this ancient water town.
During this trip at Wuzhen, you will visit Hongyuantai Dye House to learn about the traditional Dye skill. Then you will visit Museum of Antique Beds and the Former Residence of Mao Dun. Also you will take a rowing boat along the river to enjoy the spectacular sights along the banks. Afterwards, you will have a stop at a Silk Factory.
At last, our guide will transfer you back Shanghai and drop you at your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD305 - 2 Persons - USD168 - 3-5 Persons - USD126 - 6-9 Persons - USD91 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.