Xian Day Tour from Shanghai by flight
- Route Map
- 1 Days
Fly to Xian from Shanghai to visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses as well as the Xian landmark Ancient City Wall to get to a quick view of this famous historical and cultural city.
- Xian day tour from Shanghai
- Flight transfer between Xian and Shanghai
- Terracotta Warriors
Our guide will meet you at your hotel in Shanghai and then transfer you to the airport for the flight to Xian. Our guide at Xian will pick you up at Xian airport and then take you directly to visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It is famed as “World’s Eighth Great Wonder” and the largest excavation of the 20th century. Those artifacts of numerous life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses with different features, facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles arranged in battle formations provide live examples to study the military, cultural and economic of the period they were made. You will get a fresh idea about Chinese ancient history and culture from this site.
Next our guide will bring you to visit Ancient City Wall. The Ancient City Wall is a famous landmark in Xian. The City Wall is the largest and best preserved Ming Dynasty city wall. Visiting the City Wall, you can not only learn city construction and architectural arts in ancient times. Also you can get some good views of Xian city.
Afterwards, our guide will escort you to the airport and you will take the flight back to Shanghai. Our Shanghai guide will pick you up at the airport and transfer you back to your hotel. Thanks for having this tour with us!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - - USD681 2 Persons - - USD490 3-5 Persons - - USD506 6-9 Persons - - USD475 10 Persons Up - - USD418
- Entrance tickets fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: Chinese lunch
- Private transfers between airport, hotel and scenic spots while sightseeing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide service: English speaking tour guide.
- Shanghai-Xian-Shanghai air tickets
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2014), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2014), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2014).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- Venue:ERA- Inteection of TimeDuration:1 .5Hour (1930-2100)Type:PerformancesERA- Inteection of Time - As a multimillion-do… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road, and is therefore also referred to as Ta… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Shanghai Centre Centre is situated within the large Shanghai Center and it is a popular venue with the tourists because i… >DetailsFrom: USD42 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD38 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD21 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD11 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD17 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD29 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD63 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.