Xian Fantastic 3 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 3 Days
This tour covers the most visited places of interest in Xian for you to experience the charm of ancient Chinese history and culture. You will visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi History Museum.
- Terracotta Warriors
- Main attractions in Xian
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD519 USD446 USD383 2 Persons USD294 USD257 USD226 3-5 Persons USD254 USD218 USD187 6-9 Persons USD221 USD184 USD153 Single Room Supplement USD105 USD70 USD40 Peak Season 1 Person USD707 USD532 USD451 2 Persons USD378 USD290 USD250 3-5 Persons USD341 USD253 USD213 6-9 Persons USD301 USD213 USD173 Single Room Supplement USD175 USD91 USD53
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Hotel accommodation base on double occupancy
- Guide: English speaking tour guide during the entire trip
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 16-Feb 28, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD72 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.