Xian Highlight One Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors
- Route Map
- 10 hours
Take this one day tour to get a general idea of Xian essence by visiting two of the most famous historical and cultural sites in Xian. You will explore the Terracotta Warriors and Horses, and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda.
And ride a bike at the Ancient City Wall.
- Private transfer during the whole tour
- Private English speaking guide service
- UNESCO World Heritage Site visiting
Visit:● Terracotta Warriors and Horses ● Big Wild Goose Pagoda
In the morning, our guide will meet you at your designated place and take you to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horses directly. It is famed as “World’s Eighth Great Wonder” and the largest excavation of the 20th century. You will see artifacts of numerous life size Terracotta Warriors and horses in different features, facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles arranged in battle formations. This will be a great chance to get a fresh idea about Chinese ancient history and culture.
Then our guide will take you to have lunch. On the way to the restaurant, we will drop by a pottery factory where you will see how pottery artfacts are made and also you will find some unique exquisite pottery artworks.
In the afternoon, we will proceed to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda from outside. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a famous Buddhist pagoda in Xian which was built in the Tang Dynasty.
Next we will move on to visit the Ancient City Wall. The Ancient City Wall is a famous landmark in Xian. The City Wall is the largest and best preserved Ming Dynasty city wall. Visiting the City Wall, you can not only learn city construction and architectural arts in ancient times. Also you can get some good views of Xian city.
At last, our guide will transfer you to your designated place, the airport or your hotel. Thanks for having this tour with us!
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD156 - 2 Persons - USD98 - 3-5 Persons - USD83 - 6-9 Persons - USD60 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: One Chinese Lunch
- Private Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking guide servie
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation
Tips to guide and driver-- USD 8/person/day
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD72 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.