Xian Memories 4 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
Boasting a long history and glorious culture, Xian is abundant with numerous historical and cultural relics. This tour brings you to discover the essence of Xian by visiting its highlighted attractions. You will especially get a deep understanding of Chinese ancient mausoleum construction by visiting the Qianling Mausoleum, Maoling Mausoleum and Terracotta Warriors and Horses.
- Xian highlighted attractions
- Qianling Mausoleum and Maoling Mausoleum
- Famen Temple
- Interesting shadow puppet show
- Private Cars and Drivers
Our guide will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. Enjoy the remainder of the day.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Hotel Tourist
- Ramada Bell Tower Deluxe
- Sheraton Xian Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD924 USD798 USD689 2 Persons USD510 USD447 USD393 3-5 Persons USD441 USD378 USD323 6-9 Persons USD381 USD318 USD263 Single Room Supplement USD157 USD104 USD60 Peak Season 1 Person USD1146 USD884 USD763 2 Persons USD636 USD505 USD445 3-5 Persons USD567 USD436 USD376 6-9 Persons USD507 USD376 USD316 Single Room Supplement USD261 USD136 USD78
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Hotel accommodation base on double occupancy with daily breakfast
- Guide: English speaking tour guide during the entire trip
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 16-Feb 28, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD71 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.