Xian One Day Tour of Famen Temple and Qianling Mausoleum
- Route Map
- 9 hours
This tour takes you to visit the less visited but are also of high historical significance sites. You will visit Qianling Mausoleum and Famen Temple from which you will get to know the ancient mausoleum and temple architecture.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Private English Guide service
- Special experience for Xian main attractions
Visit:● Qianling Tomb ● Famensi Temple
This morning out guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to visit Qianling Mausoleum. The Qianling Mausoleum are tombs housing remains of Emperor Gaozong (649–83) and his wife Wu Zetian (690–705), China’s only female emperor. The mausoleum is located on Mount Liang, 6 kilometers north of Qian County of Xianyang City, Shaanxi Province. Besides the main mausoleum, there are 17 small tombs for other members and officers of the royal family. Featured with classical Tang Dynasty architectural arts and skills, the Qianling Mausoleum is outstandingly noted for its magnificent architectures, the many stone statues and steles above the ground and the mural paintings decorated to the underground walls of the tombs.
Next our guide will transfer you to see the famous Famen Temple. Famen Temple is located in Famen Town of Fufeng County, which is 120 kilometers west of Xian City. With a history of 1,700 years, Famen Temple is a famous Buddhist temple with a long history. Famen Temple is considered as the “ancestor of pagoda temples in Guangzhong area” and it is especially famous for the finger bone relic of Sakyamuni it stored. Besides the Buddha’s relics, there are also relics of gold and silver, colored glaze, ceramics, silk and figure of Buddha preserved in the temple. Its classical and magnificent architecture of the temple is also worth seeing.
To conclude this tour, our guide will transfer you back to Xian downtown and drop you at your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD299 - 2 Persons - USD177 - 3-5 Persons - USD141 - 6-9 Persons - USD119 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: One Chinese Lunch during the tour
- Private Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking guide servie
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation
Tips to guide and driver-- USD 8/person/day
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people who take part in the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD71 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.