Xian One Day Tour of Mt. Huashan
- Route Map
- 10 hours
Travel with this tour to explore the famous Mount Hua to enjoy its beautiful natural scenery and see the ancient religious temples to experience its profound religious connotation.
- Private tranfer during the whole tour
- Private English speaking guide service
- One day special experience in Mt. Huashan
Visit:● Mount Huashan
In the morning, our guide will meet you at your hotel and transfer you to visit Mount Hua. in Xian. Then have Huashan one day tour: You will proceed to the Mt. Huashan by our private transfer in about two hours.
Mt. Huashan is situated in Huayin City, 120 kilometers east of Xi'an. It will take about two hours for the driving from Xian to Mount Hua. Mount Hua is one of China’s Five Great Mountains. Mount Hua has a long history of religious significance with a variety of temples and other religious structures. The alluring natural scenery of its precipitous or elegant peaks, dangerous plank and passes, verdant trees, crystal waters and spring, and the amazing sunrises make Mount Hua a hot climbing destination to see. You will take cable car to the top of the mountain for sightseeing.
After lunch, our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Peak Season 1 Person - USD324 - 2 Persons - USD201 - 3-5 Persons - USD165 - 6-9 Persons - USD143 -
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: One Chinese Lunch
- Private Transfers: Transfers between hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking guide servie
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation
Tips to guide and driver- USD 8/person/day
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Jan 28-Feb 7, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there are more people who take part in the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD72 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.