Xian School Holiday 5 Days Student Trip
- Route Map
Duration: 5 Days
This is an specially designed itinerary for school students to experience the charm of glorious Chinese history and culture at the ancient capital Xian. You will not only explore the most highlighted Xian historical sites, also you will see local customs by visiting the Muslim Street and Yuanjia Village.
- Ancient history with local folk culture
- Special trip for Student
- Yuanjia Village
- Terracotta Warriors
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 15 Persons Up - - USD204 Single Room Supplement - - USD63 Peak Season 15 Persons Up - - USD217 Single Room Supplement - - USD76
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
China Entry Visa Fees
Excess Baggage Charges
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver-- USD 4/person/day
1. Above price is applied for more than 16 persons as group. If the group size is less than 16 persons, the price will be different.
2. Above price is not applied for Chinese public holidays, such as Labor Day Holiday, Spring Festival, etc.
3. No shopping.
4. The room is arranged for 2 persons sharing. If anyone would like to occupy the room alone, the single room supplement should be charged.
5. If you would like to change the itinerary for your gourp, please indicate your request freely.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD44 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD24 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD13 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD19 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD33 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD71 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.