Xian Terracotta Warriors and Ancient City Wall 2 Days Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 2 Days
Capture the essence of the historical and cultural Xian by visiting the most visited highlighted attractions such as Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the Ancient City Wall, and Shaanxi History Museum.
- Vist the historical and cultural sites of Xian.
- Dumpling Banquet (Dinner)
- Tang Dynasty Show
- Recommended Seasons:
- spring summer autumn winter
Visit:● Terracotta Army ● Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Our guide will pick you up at the airport upon your arrival in Xian and take you to start the Xian tour directly. The first attraction to see will be the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Reputed as the World’s Eighth Great Wonder, the Terracotta Warriors and Horses are the most significant archaeological excavations of the 20th century. You will see a large number of collections of life-size terracotta soldiers and horses with different facial expressions and postures, ancient weapons and chariots made 2,000 years ago arranged in the battle formations. These terracotta soldiers and horses are great examples to learn the ancient history and culture of the Qin Dynasty.
Then we will proceed to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a famous Buddhist pagoda in Xian which was built in the Tang Dynasty. Built with traditional Chinese architectural characteristics and profound Buddhist culture connotation, you will o admire Buddhist Religion culture and its attractive architecture when visiting there.
Afterwards, our guide will bring you to have dinner. You will enjoy a Dumpling Banquet tonight. After dinner, you will enjoy a great Tang Dynasty Show. The Tang Dynasty Show is dedicated to telling famous stories in the history by the performance of singing and dancing. You will know more about Chinese history and culture by watching the show. After the show, our guide will transfer you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- City Hotel Tourist
- Ramada Bell Tower Deluxe
- Sheraton Xian Hotel Luxury
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 1 Person USD414 USD379 USD350 2 Persons USD247 USD230 USD215 3-5 Persons USD210 USD193 USD179 6-9 Persons USD179 USD161 USD147 Single Room Supplement USD78 USD37 USD22 Peak Season 1 Person USD486 USD403 USD366 2 Persons USD280 USD239 USD220 3-5 Persons USD254 USD213 USD194 6-9 Persons USD221 USD180 USD161 Single Room Supplement USD82 USD43 USD25
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Guide: English speaking tour guide during the entire trip
- International airfare or train tickets to enter or leave China.
- China entry visa fees.
- Personal expenses: such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guide and driver. (Tiping standard: USD 8/person/day.)
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015, and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 16-Feb 28,2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD41 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD67 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.