Xian and Luoyang 4 Days Culture Tour
- Route Map
Duration: 4 Days
This tour brings you to explore China's two famous ancient capitals Xian and Luoyang to experience the charm of brilliant Chinese ancient history and culture. Famous sites like Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the Ancient City Wall, Lomeng Grottoes, and Shaolin Temple are included in this tour.
- Terracotta Warriors
- Dumpling Dinner
- Longmen Grottoes
Our guide will meet you at Xian Xianyang International Airport and then transfer you directly to visit the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Famed as “World’s Eighth Great Wonder”, the terracotta Warriors and Horses is the largest excavation of the 20th century. You will see artifacts of numerous life size terracotta figures of warriors and horses in different features, facial expressions, clothing and hairstyles arranged in battle formations. This will be a great chance to get a fresh idea about Chinese ancient history and culture.
Afterwards, our guide will take you to have dinner. You will have a dumpling banquet tonight. Also you will watch the interesting Tang Dynasty Show. From the show, you will know more interesting story about ancient Chinese history and culture. After the show, our guide will take you to the hotel and help you check in.
- Seleted Hotels:
- Xian Sheraton Hotel North City Luxury
- Ramada Hotel Deluxe
- Xian City Hotel Tourist
- Price per person in U.S.dollarChange a currency:USD
Group Size Luxury Class Tour Deluxe Class Tour Tourist Class Tour Low Season 2 Persons USD699 USD670 USD609 3-5 Persons USD553 USD520 USD480 6-9 Persons USD470 USD437 USD396 Single Room Supplement USD142 USD114 USD66 Peak Season 2 Persons USD776 USD705 USD658 3-5 Persons USD632 USD562 USD514 6-9 Persons USD536 USD466 USD418 Single Room Supplement USD183 USD114 USD70
- Entrance Fees: To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
Meals: All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We will try to make sure both western and Chinese breakfasts are supplied. However, there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide .
- Train ticket: High speed train ticket from Xian-Luoyang (2nd class seat)
- Guide: English speaking tour guide
- Hotel accommodation based on twin share
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China
- China Entry Visa Fees
- Excess Baggage Charges Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
- Meals: Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement
Tips to guide and driver
* Prices may vary according to your travel time and are higher in the high season, e.g. Labor’s Day (Apr 29-May 5, 2015), China National Day Holiday (Sep 29-Oct 8, 2015), and Chinese Spring Festival (Feb 16-Feb 28, 2015).
* If only one person is traveling then the single room supplement is not required. If, for example, three people book a hotel, with two in one room and one in another room, the single room supplement must be paid.
* You will enjoy more discount if there is more people join the tour.
Add-on Shows & Activities
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Type: PerformancesThe Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show, a wonderful perform… >DetailsFrom: USD40 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Cycling the Xian City Wall was a great way to spend a day! Enter the wall via the South Gate. The bike hire… >DetailsFrom: USD22 p/p
- Duration: 40 minutesMusical Fountain is a must-see when you visit Xi'an. It's the most spectacular musical founta… >DetailsFrom: USD12 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -In this optional tour, we will teach you about half hour and help you learn to cut 3 kinds of shape!Chinese… >DetailsFrom: USD18 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHT -Duration:1 Hour A dumpling banquet will bring you a feast to Xian local dumplings. Usually a dumpling banque… >DetailsFrom: USD31 p/p
- - HIGHLIGHTS -Duration:1 Hour (20:00pm start)Dumplings (Jiaozi) are popular Chinese traditional food and are especially p… >DetailsFrom: USD66 p/p
Notice: You can not see your question shown on our website instantly. We will answer your questions by email.