1. To Moon Hill the 'local way'. This is a classical bicycle route with both highroad and countryside paths covering a total of 20km so it is rather moderate. You head out towards Moon hill on the main road but soon you divert off on to a local path and set off through small villages, rice paddies and orchards.
Start out from Yangshuo and ride along the road to Lipu for 20 minutes to GongNong Bridge, here you should get off your bike and visit the scenery on each side of the river. One is called 'Camel Cross the River', while on the other side you will see the confluence of the YuLong and JinBao Rivers, which provides an impressive sight.
2. To Moon Hill through the 'Aishan village'. Due to the popularity of the original ride, travellers have started taking this new route to Moon Hill. The advantages of this route is that there almost no people trying to sell you postcards or overcrowding of bicycles. The scenery is also stunning. To go this way you need to set off in the direction of Lipu and turn left on the crossroad, then take the local road towards LiuGong. Eventually you come to a small village of Aishan where to go to Licun Village you would head right . Along the way you will also go past path zigzaging through rice paddies, pass CaiCaShanZhuang with its old houses before reaching Moon Hill. This ride is a bit longer than the original but worth it.
3. To Baisha to see the ancient bridge over the Yu Long river. The start of this route is the same as the previous ride. This ride is very straight forward. The highlights are that you ride along side the Yu Long river which is very picturesque. Once you arrive at the ancient bridge you have the option of taking a ride on a bamboo raft but at 240 Yuan it is a bit expensive.
4. To the market town of Fuli. Another quiet bike ride. This is a circular trip. You head out on the road through the countryside and then cross the Li river on a small ferry and you end up in Fuli.
5. To Puyi. Great for those who really want to spend some time on the saddle. Puyi is lovely town and definitely worth the effort.
- HOW TO BOOK -
The price for our addon activities is based on the fact that you have booked one of our tours.
The time for this activity is about 2 hours.
So please book one of our tours first, then select an addon activity.
Round trip transfers from your hotel and admission ticket are included.
Please click Free Enqury button on this page for more details.